Accept Cookies?
Provided by OpenGlobal E-commerce

Call us on

01245 322808

01245 321267


Get a quote

Professional and Helpful Service


"Having a helpful accountant makes all the difference.

I can ask about anything I am not sure about"


We think our expertise and advice will be an asset to your business.




Accounts Auditing


The auditing of your accounts may well be required if you are:


  • Trading as a limited company - meeting the audit criteria
  • Holding clients' money - e.g. Solicitors, mortgage brokers, insurance brokers.
  • Regulated to do so by the FCA - or any other governing body
  • Regulated industry sector - e.g. Charity, friendly society or solicitors
  • At the request of the shareholders


One of the first things we can help you with is understanding if your business will require an audit by law. Why don't you benefit from our free initial consultation to talk about exactly what would be required.


If you're considering selling your business


An audit of your financial accounts could help you to achieve the maximum sale price. Please contact us if you would like to discuss the sale of your business and restructuring your business for sale.


We are registered to carry on audit work in the UK by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. Details  of  our  audit  registration  can  be  viewed  at  for  the  UK  under  reference  number  C003045675,  and for Ireland, under reference number EWC003045675.



Our team would be happy to discuss the benefits and requirements for accounts auditing so don't hesitate to get in touch.


"Small enough to care, big enough to deliver results"

Pocknells LLP, incorporating Segrave & Pocknell

Partners: Colin M Pocknell FCA John D Holliday ACCA

Limited Liability Partnership - OC 363133 Registered in England


Henry Brake House

46 Hullbridge Road

South Woodham Ferrers


Essex CM3 5NG



Registered to carry on Audit work in the UK and regulated for a range of investment business activities by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales